Role: Speech and Language Therapist
Salary: up to £36k per annum
Full time: 37.5 hours per week
• Opportunity for progression
• Training available
• Friendly and supportive team
• Competitive salary
Are you an experienced SLT looking for the opportunity to provide specialist direct and indirect therapy for pupils and young adults with Autism? My client is looking for an experienced Speech and Language Therapist to join their team.
My client is a fantastic school for 5 19 year olds primarily with Autism. If this is of interest to you, please call Claire at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send your up to date CV to Claire@ambermace.com referencing this role.
• 1 to 1 interaction with pupils
• Supporting and developing pupils' ability to develop receptive and expressive communications skills
• Include the use of visuals and modified language use
• Provide recommendations and adaptions to encourage total communication
• Develop functional language skills and independence
• Speech and Language Therapy degree/qualification
• HCPC registered, license to practice
• Knowledge of special educational needs and Autism Spectrum Disorder
If this is of interest to you, please call Claire at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send your up to date CV to Claire@ambermace.com referencing this role.