Role: Senior Staff Nurse
Salary: £21 per hour
Shift patterns: Days: 7.15am 7.45pm Nights: 7.15pm 7.45am
Short days: 7.15am - 1.45pm 1.15pm 7.45pm
Are you a compassionate individual looking for a new opportunity as a Senior Nurse?
Abbie at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Registered Senior Nurse to be part of a team providing excellent care to their elderly residents at a privately owned nursing home based in Brentwood.
As a Senior Nurse you will be responsible for supporting the home manager and deputy manager, playing an active role in the management of the home. You will be responsible for the management and delegation of duties to all nurses and care staff within their roles.
• Providing a high standard of care
• Carry responsibility for the staff team as a senior member of staff, as well as working to help develop their skills
• Delegating duties and nursing resources
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care within the home
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience in a similar care setting
• Deliver excellent person centred care at all times
• Consistently comply with CQC standards
• Professional experience for the care of elderly people
• Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
For more information regarding this amazing opportunity please contact Abbie at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com.