Scrub Nurse Clinic - Central London -£38k
Role: Scrub Nurse
Location: Central London
Salary: £36-38k (Dependent on experience)
Are you tired of working long shifts day AND night?
Are you looking to move onto another exciting clinical specialty in your medical profession?
Amber Mace is working with an award winning, prestigious, family run clinic that are recruiting for a Scrub Nurse to join their team. Founded over 20 years ago by a pioneering plastic surgeon and dermatologist the family run company have brought everything from liposuction, to microsurgery, laser and regenerative aesthetic medicine. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, motived and confident professional, who is looking to continually develop themselves. The post holder will be responsible for maximising surgical sales by providing the highest standards of patient care.
• 31 days holiday (including public holidays, rising to 33 days after 2 years of service)
• Holiday fun days paid day off on your birthday/wedding day
• Wellbeing benefits: healthy in-clinic snacks and refreshments, Cycle to Work scheme
• Pension scheme
• Beauty benefits: team treatments and product discounts on successfully passing probation
• Social events; a social calendar and monthly team lunches/dinners
• Recognition and reward schemes
• Referral bonus scheme; rewarding our people for networking and growing our friendly team
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that the theatre is in a state of readiness prior to lists beginning.
• All items required for the cases are at hand and available on request.
• Prepared to work in recovery for continuity of patient care.
• Must be well organised motivated and work well within a team, supporting each other as necessary.
• Assisting with the smooth running of the theatre list as and when required.
• Working with the deputy theatre manager to ensure that the theatre stock is kept at optimum levels.
Qualification/Skill Requirements Scrub nurse
• Current valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment, Cosmetics / Plastics (Desirable but not essential)
• Good documentation and communication skills
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187, to discuss the position further.