Salary: Up to £55k-£60k
Service: Residential Home
Are you an experienced registered manager looking for a fresh challenge? If so please contact Kelsey at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 as I have the perfect role for you!
The home is a LUXURY large sized property which provides dementia care to elderly and younger adults. This is an amazing opportunity to join a premium care home provider, the company proudly boast an excellent reputation and are highly sought after! You will have true progression opportunities and the chance put your stamp on the service and ensure full compliance within the home.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and assisting it setting the home up creating high occupancy, as it is a newly opened home. Your key responsibilities will centre on management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
Main Duties for the Registered Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld in line with the CQC
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies' vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
• Minimum of 2 years registered manager experience
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
In return, my client will offer a fantastic salary of up to £60K plus additional benefits!
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Kelsey on 01904 571 187 or email Kelsey@ambermace.com.