Care Manager- Exeter-£50K
Care Group: Small Residential Elderly Care Home
CQC: Outstanding Care Home!
A brand new opening has arisen for a Care Manager to oversee a state of the art care home in Exeter. This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Manager to work for a highly regarded care provider. The service boasts an excellent reputation within the area which coincides with the superb status the company has.
The team within this home have worked incredibly well together over the last year to achieve great results. The home is fully staffed and does not have problems with recruitment and the last CQC report explains how well the staff within the service have cared for the residents living there.
The company who own this home are extremely supportive, they have a strong senior management team in place which enables them to provide thorough guidance and advice to their homes and staff. This is a nursing home, however nurse and none-nurse manager will be considered for this position!
This state of the art service has been specifically designed for elderly with top of the range features. The service is one of the best care homes in the area and as a result our client is looking to employ only the best Manager. My client seeks a personable, friendly and caring Manager with a stable background and strong knowledge of elderly care. Candidates must come from a care background and display strong management skills along with a history of running fully compliant homes.
• You will be involved with all marketing and home promotion activities.
• You will take an active role in selling the home and developing links with local authorities and other outside organisations.
• You will implement all care and business strategies and you will be in charge of hiring the staff team
• You will join a caring, compassionate organisation whose primary aim is to ensure a high standard of life for all service users.
• You will ensure compliance with CQC standards and liaise effectively with CQC Inspectors.
• Candidates should display excellent business skills including successfully filling beds and developing the homes profile within the local community.
The successful candidate will be:
-RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
-At least 1 years experience as a manager
-Knowledge of quality standards
-CQC legislation knowledge
-Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
-Strong planning and organisational skills
-Good communication skills
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Amy Goodwin on 01904 571185 or email your CV to Amy@ambermace.com