Registered Care Manager Stoke on Trent-£35K
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a manager to join a home care provider in Stoke on Trent. We are looking for a forward thinking and experienced Registered Manager who will be involved in growing the team as the number of care hour's increase. The branch have a Good CQC rating across the board with their sights set on Outstanding further down the line.
Here you will be part of a small, close-knit team with a fantastic opportunity to work closely with the business owner to take the business further and provide a superb quality of care to service users. Their ideal candidate is someone who prides themselves on providing the highest possible standard of care to residents and helping service users to live independently without sacrificing the quality of their care.
• Recruit a staff team
• Ensure CQC compliance and standards are met
• Ensure the provision of appropriate levels of assistance at all times for all service users
• Develop the Outreach care business in the local community
• Ensure up-to-date and accurate records are kept on residents and service users
• Manage recruitment, training and induction for new starters
• Ensure performance in the areas of hour's growth, profitability, people-management and quality.
• To ensure that all care is assessed, planned, allocated, delivered and evaluated in line with procedures.
You will have:
• You will have excellent communication and people management skills and have knowledge and a good understanding of current CQC regulations and compliance within the new framework.
• You will be commercially aware with an ability to develop your service in line with their Strategic Plan and build great relationships internally and externally.
• The successful candidate will have experience of managing a domiciliary service provision within the Health & Social Care Sector.
• You will ideally hold a Level 5 diploma in Health and Social Care, or have a willingness to work towards this.
If you are interested in applying for this role or finding out more information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Claire at Amber Mace on 01904 571187, or email an up-to-date CV to Claire @ambermace.com