Role: Occupational Health Technician
Location: Port Sunlight
Hours: 37.5 hours
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals? Working closely alongside experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer?
If so then Helene at Amber Mace has a fantastic opportunity for you. I am currently working with a fantastic company who provide Occupational Health services throughout the UK. This is a full-time role where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week. This role sees you covering Port Sunlight working on-site.
• Undertake health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols which may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure etc.
• You will be responsible for providing pre-employment medicals and assessments/new starter medicals
• Undertake health surveillance screening, including audiometry, lung function testing, drug and alcohol testing, HAVS assessments
• Ensure all information recorded appropriately
• Provide advice on occupational health and wellbeing
• Ideally you will have previous experience as an Occupational Health Technician
• Alternatively, you will have a background in sports science/EMT/health and fitness industry
• Willingness to learn and develop skills
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact Helene at Amber Mace on 01904 571187, or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org