Role: Occupational Health Technician
Hours: Full Time, 37.5 hours
Salary: £22K - £25k, overtime up to £32k
Do you want the opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals? Working closely alongside experienced colleagues to deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction that the industry has to offer?
This is a full-time role where the successful applicant will work 37.5 hours per week and be required to travel 70 - 80 miles from their home address. There will be the occasional overnight stay as part of the role. This will be covering the Colchester area.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and reliable individual to expand their skills and experience in a supportive environment.
As an Occupational Health Technician, you will be an integral part of the team, providing a compassionate, professional clinical service that is instrumental in the quality of care our clients receive.
• Undertake health screening procedures in accordance with company protocols which may include general baseline measurements such as height, weight, blood pressure etc.
• You will be responsible for providing pre-employment medicals and assessments
• Undertake health surveillance screening, including audiometry, lung function testing, drug and alcohol testing, HAVS assessments
• Ensure all information recorded appropriately
• Provide advice on occupational health and wellbeing
• Driving license, able to drive a mobile screening unit
• Able to park the vehicle at home
• Travelling up to 80 miles from home
• Occasional overnight stays when required
I am looking for someone with previous Occupational Health experience, or someone with a background in sports science/medical technicians or previously working within the health and fitness industry.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please contact Helene at Amber Mace on 01904 571187, or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org