Role: Occupational Health Screening Nurse
Hours: Full time
Are you an experienced Occupational Health Screening Nurse looking for a new career in Manchester? This role will be both clinic and client site based. If this sounds like something you are interested in, please call Helene at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com, referencing this role.
Our client is a market leading provider who are looking for an enthusiastic team player looking for an Occupational Health Screening Nurse to join their fast growing team in Manchester. This a fantastic opportunity to work within a multi-disciplinary team running clinics, and vaccinations, phlebotomy, A&D testing, and placement medicals.
Your role will include:
• Required to provide pre-employment medicals/assessments
• Provide fitness for work medicals and Health Surveillance such as audiometry, spirometry, vision screening and phlebotomy.
• This role will include immunisations, vaccinations and bloods
• Placement questionnaires
• Online health questionnaires
• Provide health promotion and wellbeing advice
Requirements for the role:
• You must be a Registered nurse (RGN or RMN) with a valid nurse pin
• Previous experience working for an OH Company is preferable but not essential
• Proactive team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please call Helene at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing this role.