Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Location: Scotland Central Belt
Hours: Full time
Amber Mace is working with a fast paced, market leading client who is currently looking for an ambitious Occupational Health Advisor. This is a peripatetic role, with a mix of home working, travelling across client sites throughout the Central Belt, and working within the Glasgow clinic when required. Our client is working with innovative technology to put them a step ahead of the current market.
In this role, you would be responsible for attending appointments in both clinics and client sites, providing full OH remit (including, but not limited to: face to face and telephone consultations/health surveillance/immunisations/phlebotomy/medicals/safety critical drug and alcohol testing). This opportunity provides you with a chance of establishing your own area, networking with clients and being part of the development of a successful company as they expand across the UK.
The ideal candidate would be determined and passionate about what they do, and looking to expand their knowledge and experience in the Occupational Health field. If this sound like something you are interested in, please contact Helene at Amber Mace on 01904 571187, or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
With this role, you will undertake a range of services, including the following:
• Full OH remit inclusive of case management and health surveillance.
• You will provide assessments and screening, reporting the outcomes in line with our clients procedures
• Provide clear advice regarding health and wellbeing
• Create risk assessments and report appropriately if required
• Assist with providing preventative strategies
• Conduct pre-placement reviews, and fitness for work reports when required.
• Registered General Nurse, NMC registered
• You must hold a valid NMC Pin
• For this position, you are required to hold an Occupational Health Qualification (degree/diploma)
• Previous experience within the Occupational Health sector
• Full clean driving license, willing to travel
If you are interested in this role, please contact Helene at Amber Mace on 01904 571187, or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org