Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Hours: Full time Monday to Friday, 9-5
Helene at Amber Mace is working with a fast paced, market leading client who is currently looking for an ambitious Occupational Health Advisor to join their team in Chelmsford. Our client is working with innovative technology to put them a step ahead of the current market.
This opportunity provides you with a chance of establishing your own area in a new team, networking with clients and being part of the development of a successful company as they expand across the UK.
• Full OH remit inclusive of case management and health surveillance.
• You will provide assessments and screening, reporting the outcomes in line with our clients procedures
• Provide clear advice regarding health and wellbeing
• Create risk assessments and report appropriately if required
• Assist with providing preventative strategies
• Conduct pre-placement reviews, and fitness for work reports when required.
• You must hold a valid NMC Pin
• For this position, you are required to hold an Occupational Health Qualification (degree/diploma)
• Previous experience within the Occupational Health sector
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated with the ability to motivate others by being empowering and encouraging. You will be commercially focused and be able to deliver a challenging but fair approach to managing absences due to sickness.
If you're looking for a varied role within a company that offers an excellent salary and will enable you to develop your skills in an environment where there is a genuine commitment to the beneficial impact of work on health, please contact Helene at Amber Mace for more information on this brilliant opportunity on 01904 571187 or alternatively send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org