Role: Nursing Home Manager
Hours: Full time (40 hours)
*You must be a Registered Nurse to apply for this position*
Are you an exceptional Nursing Home Deputy Manager that is looking for the next step in your career or a current Nurse Manager looking to work for a beautiful home in Bromley?
We are currently recruiting a Nurse Manager for a small nursing home near Bromley. The home is set in a stunning property, and provides exceptional individualised 24 hour care to the residents. My client is looking for someone with Nursing home experience, who is able to come in to the home and hit the ground running'. My client are extremely supportive, and have a strong senior management team in place who are able to provide guidance and advice to their homes.
• Overall management of the home
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
• To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards
• Provide inspiring leadership to care colleagues and oversee the delivery of high quality care.
• Conform to the latest guidelines, maintain the highest levels of clinical governance, whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
• Nurse qualified - with a valid PIN
• Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care.
• Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team.
• At least 2 years' experience as a Home Manager within the care sector
• RMA / NVQ 5 or equivalent
• Knowledge of quality standards
• CQC legislation knowledge
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
• Strong planning and organisational skills
• Good communication skills
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Helene at Amber Mace on 01904 571 187 or email email@example.com.