Staff Nurse - £20.00 per hour - Derby
Hours: Full time (Nights) - 36/48 hours
Salary: £20.00 per hour
Our client is currently seeking a dedicated Staff Nurse to join their experienced and friendly team at an esteemed elderly/dementia nursing home. This home is part of a prestigious care group that leads the market in professionally run homes based on an ethos of integrity and care. They make sure all members of staff are fully trained and supported, and provide the service users with a range of activities and facilities to encourage their well-being.
As Staff Nurse, you will work as part of a team to deliver excellent, person-centred care to the elderly residents of the home. You will also be responsible for administering medication, personal care, maintaining patient records and developing therapeutic relationships with the residents.
Duties for Staff Nurse Include:
• Providing a high standard of care to residents
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care
The ideal applicant will have;
• A valid nursing Pin (RGN)
• Be dedicated to providing excellent care to residents
• The ability to work well as part of a team
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• Be experienced in elderly/dementia care
• Hold an enthusiastic commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are interested please get in touch with Chloe at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or alternatively, send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.