Position: Home Manager
Salary: £60k per annum!
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Nursing Home manager with NVQ Level 5 and an active nursing PIN!
The home is a large nursing service that offers around the clock care for the elderly and those suffering with dementia.
I am ideally looking for a candidate with previous experience managing a nursing home and who has experience dealing with CQC. You must be dynamic and an enthusiastic manager who is ready to take the next step in their career!
As the registered manager, you will be responsible for:
· Actively filling beds
· The recruitment and training of staff
· Ensuring the home is compliant with the CQC requirements
· Developing links with the local authorities and other outside organisations
· Delivering person centred care at all times
In order to be considered for the role, you must have the following:
· A proven track record of achieving Good or outstanding with CQC
· Up to date experience managing a nursing home
· NVQ Level Management or equivalent qualification
· An active nursing PIN (Essential)
If this opportunity interests you, and you believe that youve got what it takes to be a successful candidate, I would be more than happy to arrange a conversation with you to discuss this further.
You can call me on 01904 571187, or email a CV to Claire@ambermace.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.