Healthcare Recruiter Wetherby – £28k
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a specialist homecare recruiter to join the team at a highly successful homecare branch based in Wetherby. My client provides first class care to residents in their own homes.
· To manage all aspects of recruitment
· Interview and assess all candidates
· Perform all relevant checks – ID, references and DBS/PVG checks
· Maintain and update all recruitment databases and candidate files
· Achieve targeted recruitment figures
· To be able to plan and maintain recruitment drives
· Have the ability to support the candidate through their recruitment journey
Qualifications/ Skills required:
· Previous recruitment experience preferred to include the whole on boarding process
· A good knowledge of best practice in Recruitment
· Effective communicator with a professional manner and positive attitude
· Must be able to work to own initiative and be confident to present new ideas for recruitment strategies and processes.
· Excellent Computer skills, to include all Microsoft Packages
· Previous experience of networking to attract quality applicants
· Must be flexible to meet the needs of the service
· Must be fun friendly and empathetic, we are a quality care company and we need someone who will share our ethos and passion for helping people.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity then please call Nadia at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up-to-date CV for immediate consideration!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.