Role: Deputy Nurse Manager (RGN/RMN)
Salary: up to £50K
Hours: full time
Are you a Senior Nurse looking to step up in your career? Or a Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead looking for a new opportunity? If you hold a valid nursing PIN and have a passion for elderly care then Leanne at Amber Mace has the perfect role for you!
I am currently looking for a Deputy Manager with a nursing background to join the team at home based in Stockport. The home cares for their elderly residents, some of who are living with dementia and other age related conditions
The successful candidate will work closely with the home manager to support with leadership and management, clinical governance and quality/compliance throughout the home.
• Work closely alongside the Registered Manager
• Assist the manager with quality and compliance within the service
• Assist the manager with the leadership and management of the home
• Assist the delegation of workloads and nursing resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care throughout the unit
• To ensure effective induction of all staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and CQC standards
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
Call Leanne at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 for a chat about the role, or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this excellent opportunity.