Position Deputy Nurse Manager
Pay up to £50K
Hours Full time
Amber Mace have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced nurse qualified deputy manager/clinical lead to join the team at a vibrant and active care home in a deputy manager position this role is with an established provider of care who will offer training and support as you join the team.
You will possess strong clinical skills and will ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience within the health and social care environment.
If you are looking for a new opportunity to shine, have a real drive to succeed and looking to join a forward thinking company who will accelerate your career then this is the PERFECT opportunity for you!
Some of the key qualities we are looking for include:
• RGN / RMN (Active Pin)
• Experience working with the elderly and those with dementia
• Strong understanding of CQC legislation
• Confident with all aspects of service management, including managing budgets, recruitment/retention of staff, supervisions, discipliners, conducting audits etc
• Passion and enthusiasm for care with a hands on' approach
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong clinical governance
• Drives and Access to car (desirable)
If you like what you have read, are dynamic, forward thinking and have a confident CAN DO' approach in all you do, please contact Leanne at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up to date CV to Leanne@ambermace.com for immediate consideration!