Job role - Deputy Nurse Manager
Hours - Monday - Friday 37.5 hours
Rate of pay - £40k PA
Location - Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
Are you looking for an exciting and progressive managerial role with many great opportunities and benefits?
This deputy nurse manager role are looking for a strong-minded individual to come and join a large team. We are looking for someone that has a great work attitude and strong leadership skills to help us be the best care providers for our residents.
Some of our many benefits include -
• Excellent pay at £40,000 per annum!
• Investment in training means that there are always opportunities for staff to develop and progress.
• Staff benefits package includes staff get staff' recruitment bonus, subsidised meals at work, free uniform,
• Free life insurance, subsidised critical illness cover, health and discount plans.
• Competitive pay including paid breaks, weekend enhancements, enhanced pay for trainers and medication trained staff,
• Appropriate NVQ's and for working on our extra care wings. Pay increases every year.
• Options for progression and further qualifications
Qualifications required -
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly residential care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Passionate about providing elderly care
• Level 3 & 5 health and social care
Our client is a medium sized home and specialise in Dementia and palliative care. We thrive on the fact that we are a charitable business and want to implement that into our homes!
This is an amazing career opportunity, especially for if you are looking to progress but also we are looking for personable characters that can provide amazing care for each and every resident with the upmost integrity.
If this job takes your interest please don't hesitate to email email@example.com or get in touch with me on 01904 571187. I look forward to hearing from you and talking more about this exciting opportunity!