Deputy Nurse Manager-£50K-Liverpool-Fully Supernumerary
Salary: £50,000 per annum
Hours: Monday-Friday, 40 hours per week
Employment: Full-Time, Supernumerary
Amber Mace are working with a reputable care company that pride themselves on providing exceptional care and cutting-edge medical services to our community. Their team is passionate about making a difference in the lives of their patients and their families. They believe in fostering a supportive and collaborative environment where every team member's contribution is valued.
Role and Responsibilities:
As our Deputy Nurse Manager, you will play a pivotal role in leading our nursing team to deliver the highest standard of care. Your responsibilities will include:
• Collaborating with the Nurse Manager to ensure smooth operations and high-quality patient care.
• Supporting and mentoring nursing staff to facilitate their professional growth.
• Assisting in developing and implementing care plans to meet individual patient needs.
• Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations, standards, and best practices.
• Monitoring and maintaining effective communication channels between medical staff, patients, and families.
What We Offer:
• Competitive salary of £50,000 per annum.
• Monday to Friday schedule, allowing you to enjoy your weekends.
• A fully supernumerary role that allows you to focus on management without direct patient care responsibilities.
• Opportunities for continuous professional development and training.
• A supportive and collaborative work environment that values your input.
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Registered Nurse (RN) qualification with an active NMC pin.
• Proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a healthcare setting.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational and problem-solving abilities.
• A passion for providing exceptional patient-centered care.
• Knowledge of healthcare regulations and best practices.
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay Hughes on 01904 571187 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org