Role: Deputy Nurse Manager
Location: Prestbury, Cheltenham
Hours: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Are you seeking a Deputy Nurse Manager role for a fantastic Residential Home based in Cheltenham? The home provides residential care for up to 60 residents in a safe, secure and homely environment.
This role is ideal for a candidate who is looking to put down the clinical side of Nursing and take on a Deputy Nursing role. This role is perfect for someone looking for something less demanding that your standard clinical lead role.
• Free Life insurance x 2 annual salary
• Subsidised Critical illness
• Wellbeing and free counselling services
• Work stream
• Subsidized meals on duty
• Competitive Salary - depending on experience
• Development opportunities
• Staff get staff scheme
• Nurse annual Pin renewal paid
• Assist the Home Manager in the Clinical aspects of running the Home and in the provision and delivery of high quality day to day care.
• To professionally lead the care team during any span of duty, ensuring a safe, effective and efficient care service is maintained which meets the needs of the residents and families.
• To maintain skills and knowledge and ensure that care is delivered according to latest guidelines and best practice
• You will participate in on call rota's with the management team.
What will you bring:
• Ideally 2/3 years' experience at Deputy Manager level of a Residential home.
• You will be able to demonstrate proven communication and organisational skills, with the ability to take responsibility, be self-motivated, flexible, caring and committed to the highest standards
• Be able to show a strong understanding of dementia and the legislative frame work surrounding care of the elderly.
• You will possess a nursing qualification (RGN) with active PIN.
If you would like more information on how to apply please call Amy on 01904 571187 or email an up to date CV.