Job role - Deputy Manager Position
Salary - £30k pa
Location - Roath, Cardiff
Hours - Monday - Friday 8 hour shifts
An exciting and challenging opportunity in central Cardiff for a deputy manager role has become available!
This role will be primarily based on creating a great environment for both the residents and the staff, if you have strong leadership skills and a great work drive then this role is for you! We are looking for someone to help develop and progress our establishment to exceptional standards.
Qualifications and experience required -
• Level 3 & 5 health and social care.
• Team leadership experience
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly residential care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Passionate about providing elderly care
Main Duties as Deputy Manager:
• Assist in recruitment and training new staff
• Ensure the home complies with CQC and all legal legislation
• To assist the manager in the day to day running of the home and staff team, ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legislation
Our client is an independent group that is a medium sized residential only home and specialise in Dementia, elderly care and Alzheimer's.
This is an amazing career opportunity, especially for if you are looking to progress but also we are looking for personable characters that can provide amazing care for each and every resident with the upmost integrity.
If this job takes your interest please don't hesitate to email email@example.com or get in touch with me on 01904 571187
I look forward to hearing from you and talking more about this exciting opportunity!