Job Role: Day Nurse
Hours: Full-Time (36 or 42 hours)
Salary: £21-30 per hour dependent on experience
Amber Mace, a leading healthcare recruitment agency, is currently seeking a compassionate and dedicated Day Nurse to join our prestigious client in the care sector. Our client, a renowned nursing home, provides exceptional care to elderly residents, ensuring their well-being and comfort. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual with a passion for nursing and a desire to make a positive impact on the lives of others.
• Deliver high-quality nursing care to residents within a warm and supportive environment.
• Administer medication, perform observations, and assist with residents' personal care needs.
• Collaborate with the multidisciplinary team to create and implement individual care plans.
• Promote a person-centered approach, ensuring the dignity and independence of each resident.
• Minimum of 2 years' experience within a nursing home setting, demonstrating a solid foundation in elderly care.
• Active Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC)
• Excellent clinical skills and up-to-date knowledge of best practices in nursing.
• Ability to build rapport and communicate effectively with residents, families, and the care team.
• Passionate about providing exceptional care and improving residents' quality of life.
• Competitive hourly rate between £21-30ph, commensurate with experience and qualifications.
• Full-time position, with flexible working hours (36 or 42 hours per week).
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities.
• Supportive and inclusive working environment, fostering teamwork and collaboration.
• Opportunities for career progression and professional growth.
• Employee assistance program, providing confidential support and advice.
• Pension scheme and generous annual leave entitlement.
If you are a dedicated Day Nurse with a genuine commitment to providing outstanding care, we would love to hear from you. Join our client's esteemed nursing home and become part of a compassionate team dedicated to enhancing the lives of their residents.
To apply, please contact Holly at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email your CV to Holly.firstname.lastname@example.org