Role - Registered nurse (Mental Health experience required)
Salary - £36,504 pa
Working Hours - 36 hours per week, shift times are 07:45-20:15
Area - Tredegar
Are you a Friendly, Compassionate and Caring person who is looking for a career where you feel valued and where you are rewarded for the work that you do? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Do you enjoy seeing people get the most out of every day and achieve what they want in life? We look to provide as much flexible working as possible to secure your work/life balance.
You will join a team that is fully committed to making a difference to the lives of those who we provide care for. Our aim is to deliver the highest standard of care to our service users and to provide the same standard of care that we would expect our own family members to receive. You will be using the latest care technology that will enable you to spend more time with the service users that you care for.
As a Nurse your key duties include:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident's physical, social and psychological needs
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
The following skills and experience would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
• The ability to lead a team, analyse problems and propose solutions or improvements
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
• Experience of delivering nursing care within a mental health care setting
• Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
• Excellent Career Opportunities
• Over the last 12 months our employees have received over £1000 each in tax free bonuses!
• Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000 for each referral by you)
• Paid annual leave 35 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
• Company Sick Pay
• Enhanced payrates for bank holidays
• Free Uniform
• Discounted Homemade Meals while on Shift
• Pension scheme
• Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• NMC Registration Paid
If this role takes your interest get in contact with myself today! Holly.firstname.lastname@example.org or 01904 571187