Role: Day Nurse (RGN/RMN)
Hours: 42 Hours
Are you a friendly, compassionate and caring person who is looking for a career where you feel valued and where you are rewarded for the work that you do? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Amber Mace is recruiting for a Day Nurse with mental health experience to join the team at a beautiful nursing home based in Blaina. You will join a team that is fully committed to making a difference to the lives of those who we provide care for. Our aim is to deliver the highest standard of care to our service users and to provide the same standard of care that we would expect our own family members to receive. You will be using the latest care technology that will enable you to spend more time with the service users that you care for.
As a Nurse your key duties include:
• Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life
• Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
• Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively
• Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times
The following skills would be preferred and beneficial for the role:
• Active and clean PIN
• Able to communicate effectively and to develop professional relationships
• Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
• Able to work under pressure and prioritise workload
• Experience of delivering nursing care within a mental health care setting
• Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
• Excellent Career Opportunities
• Over the last 12 months our employees have received over £1000 each in tax free bonuses!
• Refer a Friend bonus scheme (earn up to £1000 for each referral by you)
• Paid annual leave 35 days per year (based on hours) inclusive of bank holidays
• Company Sick Pay
• Enhanced payrates for bank holidays
• Free Uniform
• Discounted Homemade Meals while on Shift
• Pension scheme
• Colleague discounts - Access to over 1600 high street discounts including carefully selected discount partners.
• Outstanding recognition schemes such as Shaw Star Awards and Long Service Awards
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• NMC Registration Paid
To apply, please get in contact with Holly at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email Holly.email@example.com