Job Title: Complex Supported Living Manager
Service: Provides care for those with Autism & Learning Disabilities
Chloe at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Complex Supported Living Manager in the Northamptonshire region. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join a well-renowned care company that is one of the area's leading providers of supported living services for people living with complex and additional needs. The successful applicant will manage three services, one in Wellingborough and two in Northampton.
What will the role involve?
• Develop and monitor the implementation of person-centred care through the company's service
• Ensure CQC compliance in all aspects of the service
• Recruitment, training and performance management/support
• Financial administration, ensuring effective budgeting and staffing
• Completion of rotas and timesheets
• Assessment of care plans
• Provide excellent leadership and management
You'll get in return:
• A generous holiday scheme, annual leave starting at 22 days plus Bank Holidays (raising to 26 days)
• Employee benefits scheme with discounts across a range of high street stores and online.
• Employee assistance programme for advice and support to you and your family.
• A right to: request flexible working, Cycle to work scheme and work back days
• Cover the cost of your DBS certificate, professional registration, and annual subscription
• Induction and development- pay for you to attend our comprehensive induction and all on-going training
• An assigned buddy to support you through your first 6 months in the role
• Provide on-the-job training to make sure that staff have all of the necessary skill and knowledge to do the job in hand. There will also be opportunities to work towards further care qualifications, such as an QCF Level 2, 3 or 5 in Health and Social Care.
The ideal candidate for the supported living manager will hold the following skills/qualifications:
• Previous Management experience
• Sound knowledge of CQC standards
• Experience working with those with learning disabilities
• Relevant qualification in health and social care
• Strong experience in supported living settings
• Driver with access to vehicle
If you would like to apply for the Complex Supported Living Manager position, please contact Chloe at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up to date CV to email@example.com.