Role: Clinical Lead RMN
Salary: Up to £22 per hour
Hours: Full Time Days
*Must have RMN active UK pin*
Leanne at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an experienced RMN Clinical Lead to join the team and a privately owned home based in Warrington with a CQC rating of Good'. The home cares for their elderly residents, some of who are living with dementia and other age related conditions
As Clinical Lead, you will be an authoritative presence in the home when the Manager and Deputy are absent. You will manage and lead a team of dedicated and hardworking nurses and assist them in carrying out the highest standards of care.
As Clinical Lead, your duties will include:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Experience as a Clinical Lead
• Experience in a similar care setting
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Strong Clinical Background
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Leanne at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.