Clinical Lead-Colwyn Bay-£46K-Monday-Friday
Colwyn Bay- Mental Health Mixed Unit
Salary: £46,000 per annum
Hours: 40 hours per week (Monday-Friday)
Role Type: Fully Supernumerary
Our mental health mixed unit is dedicated to providing comprehensive and personalized care to individuals seeking support for mental health disorders. We offer a safe and therapeutic environment where patients can receive the treatment and care they need to facilitate their recovery journey. As the Clinical Lead, you will play a pivotal role in shaping and delivering the highest standards of care while fostering a supportive and collaborative team atmosphere.
Are you a dedicated and experienced mental health professional looking for a rewarding leadership opportunity? We are seeking a dynamic and compassionate Clinical Lead to join our team at a well-established mental health mixed unit in Colwyn Bay. If you're passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of individuals with mental health challenges and have strong leadership skills, we encourage you to apply.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Clinical Lead, you will be responsible for:
• Providing clinical leadership, guidance, and support to the multidisciplinary team.
• Ensuring the implementation and adherence to evidence-based practices in mental health care.
• Collaborating with the management team to develop and maintain effective operational strategies.
• Supervising and mentoring staff members to enhance their skills and performance.
• Assessing, planning, and delivering individualized care plans for patients.
• Overseeing the coordination of treatment plans and the monitoring of patient progress.
• Building positive relationships with patients, families, and external stakeholders.
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of service quality through audits and feedback mechanisms.
To excel in this role, you should possess the following qualifications and skills:
• A valid professional registration and relevant qualifications in mental health nursing, psychology, or a related field.
• Extensive experience in mental health care, with a deep understanding of different disorders and evidence-based interventions.
• Proven leadership abilities and the capacity to motivate and guide a diverse team.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• The ability to make sound clinical decisions and manage complex situations.
• A commitment to promoting a culture of dignity, respect, and safety within the unit.
• Previous leadership experience is preferred but not essential.
In addition to a competitive salary of £46,000 per annum, we offer:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment.
• Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
• A chance to make a meaningful impact on the lives of individuals with mental health challenges.
• Fully supernumerary role, allowing you to focus on leadership and clinical responsibilities.
• Regular working hours from Monday to Friday, enabling a healthy work-life balance.
If you are excited about the opportunity to lead a dedicated team and contribute to the well-being of individuals with mental health needs, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your up-to-date CV to Lindsay Hughes at Amber Mace Ltd pr call me on 01904 571187