Position: Clinical Lead
Hours: 37.5 Hours (Mon-Fri, 1 x weekend per month)
A friendly elderly/dementia nursing home located in Stroud seeks a Clinical Lead to join the team. This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse looking to join a supportive group of care homes who can offer true career progression and a fantastic career in a caring and welcoming environment!
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Clinical Lead who must be Nurse Qualified, and be confident in running this fantastic elderly/dementia home alongside the Registered Manager and deputy manager. As Clinical Lead, you will be required to assist with the recruitment, induction and training of all new staff. As well as demonstrating your passion for care through the unique support and personal development of each service user.
• Progression and training opportunities
• An employee assistance programme, focusing on staff well-being
• Free uniform
• Competitive pay and annual increase every year
• Health & discount plans
• A Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
• Able to maintain professional standards of practice at all times
• Flexible and adaptable, well organised and able to manage time and workload effectively in line with the needs of the service
• Able to motivate, lead and supervise a team
• Person centred, showing empathy with a desire to make a difference
• Professional in your approach to customer care
• Motivated with the desire to expand your professional development and support organisational change
• Able to provide demonstrable experience of working in elderly care
If you would like to hear more or apply for this fantastic opportunity, please call Holly @ Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or send over your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on this role!