Clinical Lead - £23.00 per hour in Ashbourne
Do you have a passion for providing person-centred care? Are you a dedicated Clinical Lead? We are currently recruiting for a clinical lead with previous experience, to join a fantastic care home in the Ashbourne area. Please give Chloe at Amber Mace a call to start your new journey.
This outstanding nursing home is part of a prestigious care group that leads the market in professionally run homes based on an ethos of integrity and care with excellent reviews and an outstanding' CQC report.
This organisation really does value the ongoing care and comfort of the residents who stay with them. They make sure all members of staff are fully trained and supported, and provide the service users with a range of activities and facilities to encourage their well-being.
Full training and support for progression will be given throughout your career with this company. They put just as much care into their staff as they do the patients within their care.
• Support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication.
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement.
Qualification/Skill Requirements staff nurse
• Current valid PIN number.
• Good documentation and communication skills.
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice.
• Excellent communication skills
• Previous management experience
• Full in-house training programme, leading to obtaining the industry-recognised Care Certificate, with support from our dedicated group training coordinator.
• Bonus Scheme
• Onsite Parking
• In-house training
• Progression Opportunities
• Uniform provided
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Chloe at Amber Mace to discuss the position further. Please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give her a call on: 01904 571187.