Hours: 36 hours on the floor, with 1 supernumerary day, spread over seven days, including every other weekend
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Clinical Lead to join our team at a nursing home based in Warrington. As a Clinical Lead, you will play a vital role in overseeing the delivery of high-quality care and managing the clinical aspects of our facility. This position offers an hourly rate of £22 per hour, and the successful candidate will work 36 hours on the floor, with 1 supernumerary day, spread over seven days, including every other weekend.
• Provide strong leadership to the clinical team, ensuring the delivery of exceptional care to patients/residents.
• Oversee and coordinate clinical operations, ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and best practices.
• Assess, plan, implement, and evaluate individualized care plans for patients/residents.
• Conduct regular assessments to monitor and improve the quality of care provided.
• Collaborate with other healthcare professionals, including physicians, nurses, and therapists, to ensure integrated and comprehensive care.
• Mentor and support staff in their professional development, fostering a positive work environment.
• Participate in staff recruitment, orientation, and ongoing training programs.
• Handle any clinical emergencies or challenging situations with efficiency and professionalism.
• Maintain accurate records and documentation related to patient care and facility protocols.
• Assist in managing medical supplies and equipment to ensure availability and proper utilization.
Skills and Experience:
• Registered Nurse (RN) qualification and active NMC registration.
• Proven experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a clinical setting.
• Strong clinical knowledge and expertise across various medical conditions and treatments.
• Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with patients, families, and healthcare professionals.
• Ability to lead and motivate a team, promoting a positive and supportive work culture.
• Solid understanding of regulatory standards and compliance requirements in healthcare.
• Proficiency in managing care plans, assessing patient needs, and implementing appropriate interventions.
• Quick decision-making abilities and the capacity to handle high-pressure situations.
• Organizational skills to manage schedules, resources, and administrative tasks efficiently.
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email your CV to email@example.com