Clinical Deputy Manager - Supernumerary - North East London - £60k
Role: Clinical Deputy Manager - (Supernumerary)
Pay: £55k and rising to £60k after successful probation
Location: North East London
Service: Elderly/Dementia Nursing Home
Hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
What's in it for you?
• Flexible working
• Paid Breaks
• Excellent rates of pays
• Onsite Parking
• In-house training
• Supernumerary Hours
• Progression Opportunities
• Uniform provided
• Excellent rates of pay.
Are you an Experienced Home Manager looking to take a step down ? Or a Strong Deputy Manager looking for new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Clinical Deputy Manager to work within a highly regarded Nursing Home close to Walthamstow, paying up to an impressive £60k. This role will support the home manager in all aspects of running the service and at times you may be responsible for the management of the home!
The provider is a brilliant company to work for - this home has EXCELLENT online reviews, a GOOD' CQC report and is looking for an experienced deputy with strong experience at this level. The home has a team of friendly and experienced care staff who truly care about the residents and their wellbeing.
Why Work Here?
• This service is a leading care home in the area and part of a small but fantastic provider who support staff on all levels.
• The provider has an EXCELLENT reputation for the delivery of fantastic quality of care in Northampton and offer market leading rates of pay.
• There is plenty of progression opportunities within this company and they will offer you state of the art training and support.
• The home has some brilliant reviews on carehome.co.uk and boasts a fantastic CQC report!
• The service runs a busy activities programme, has large gardens to stroll through, and has the most up to date equipment to ensure excellent care can be delivered at all time.
The successful candidate will be:
• An NMC Registered Nurse
• Have a Valid DBS Certificate
• A strong leader with excellent communication skills
• Ideally, have previous experience within a nursing home environment
In return, my client will offering a salary of up to £60k - depending on experience with additional benefits and bonuses.
Call Fiona at Amber Mace now on 01904 571187 or email for more details on this brilliant opportunity!