Clinic Manager - Central London - £50k
My client is a Luxury, prestigious Aesthetic Clinic, who is seeking a successful and experienced Clinic Manager with a strong background and working knowledge within the Aesthetic field.
The role will encompass the day-to-day operations of their highly regarded clinic, responsible for coordinating patient care, managing staff, and ensuring that the clinic runs and effectively and efficiently.
If you are experienced and highly motivated Aesthetic Clinic Manager, who is looking for their next challenge within a bespoke Clinic - this role could be the one for you!
• Managing the day-to-day operations of the aesthetic clinic, leading by example ensuring high standards of patient care are always met and providing excellent customer service.
• Complying with all CQC regulatory requirements and ensuring exemplary standards of care are met within this industry.
• Ensuring that appointments run smoothly, managing the scheduling of patients and ensure that their experience' within the clinic is optimised at all times.
• P&L management, driving sales and motivating the Clinic to minimise costs and maximise revenue, whilst aiding in treatment conversion
• Ensuring your team is working to the company's standard operating procedures at all times whilst delivering 5 star customer service
• General Clinic duties including replenishing stock and ensuring the Clinic is presentable at all times
• Overseeing the training of new staff members and assisting the HR team in regards to recruitment
The ideal candidate;
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in managing an aesthetic clinic.
• Strong management and leadership skills, with a proven track record of motivating staff and increasing profitability.
• Good working knowledge of CQC within a clinic setting, ideally currently a CQC Registered Clinic Manager.
• A passion for Aesthetics and experienced in regards to procedures and treatments
• Excellent communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships with staff, patients and Medical professionals.
• Highly organised and a team player that leads from example
• Flexibility to work meeting business needs
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Fiona on 01904 571185 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org