Care Home Administrator-£12ph-Warrington
Service: Care Home
Location: Wantage, Oxfordshire
Hours: Mon Fri-9-5
Salary: £12.00 per hour
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a full time Administrator to work within a well-established elderly Care Home in Warrington.
You will have previous experience working as a receptionist, secretary or within an administrative support role. You will be able to work independently and be able to prioritise your daily responsibilities. As you will be working within a care home environment, you will have a caring and personable nature and previous experience within a Health and Social care environment would be an advantage but is not essential.
You will support the Home Manager and Senior Managers with various administrative duties, this includes but is not limited to: receive and respond to telephone calls, be the first point of contact for people visiting the home, assist in meeting prospective new residents/relatives, complete regular reports, some payroll and HR duties, ordering of office supplies and assist the Activities Coordinator and Chef with the planning and management of key events e.g birthdays, fetes, presentations etc.
• Dealing with inbound and outbound calls whilst delivering exceptional customer service
• Previous administrative experience in a care home is essential
• Experience of cash handling and record keeping
• Assist with payroll and recruitment process
• Previous experience preparing cash and banking reconciliations - desirable but not essential
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Initiative and a proactive approach
• Willing to take an active role in one's own development
• Experience in administration roles is essential
• Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
• GCSE (A-C) in English and Mathematics or equivalent - Essential
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email your CV to Lindsay@ambermace.com