Hours: 8:30-5:30- Monday- Friday
On call: 1 in every 4 weeks
• 28 days holiday pro rata
• Full training provided
• Ongoing training and support
• Pension scheme
• Smartphone technology so you can do everything at the tap of a finger
• Uniform provided
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join the team at a highly successful homecare branch near Stamford. My client provides first class care to the residents in the surrounding areas in their own homes.
As the Care Co-ordinator, you will work alongside the management team, preparing weekly rotas and ad-hoc changes to existing rotas, ensuring all service users receive regular carers at their requested time and that the highest standards of care are maintained. You will ensure that your team of support staff are providing practical assistance and support to all service users enabling them to fulfil their maximum potential and have valued lives in additional to promoting independence in their lives.
For this role, you will be an experienced Care Coordinator with a solid understanding of the field, as well as have strong administration skills.
In addition to working for a great company offering an excellent salary, my client are offering an excellent benefits package, including paid training and a generous holiday allowance.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be computer literate and have knowledge of care management software
• Be able to work efficiently in a high paced environment
• Have excellent administrative and communication skills
• Be dedicated to delivering exceptional service on behalf of the company internally and externally
• Be flexible and reliable
• Possess excellent people management skills
• Be an active team player
Qualifications/Skills required of the Care Coordinator:
• Previous Care Coordinator Experience in Dom Care
• Excellent communication skills & attention to detail
• Strong administration and customer service skills
To apply for this fantastic opportunity then please call Abbie at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email an up-to-date CV to Abigail@ambermace.com for immediate consideration!